InstallerParts (10 Pack Ethernet Cable CAT6 Cable Flat 1 FT - Black - Professional Series - 10Gigabit/Sec Network/High Speed Internet Cable, 550MHZ
InstallerParts (10 Pack Ethernet Cable CAT6 Cable Flat 1 FT - Black - Professional Series - 10Gigabit/Sec Network/High Speed Internet Cable, 550MHZ by InstallerParts at High IQ Business Network. MPN: 18691. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. InstallerParts flat Cat6 patch cables are designed to maximize flexibility without sacraficing performance. The thickness of our flat cable is mere
InstallerParts flat Cat6 patch cables are designed to maximize flexibility without sacraficing performance. The thickness of our flat cable is mere 1.6mm as compared to the standard 5.8mm making them great for running under carpets, up walls, behind furniture, or anywhere that space is at a premium. The flat style cables are easier to manage, much harder to tangle, and offer an attractive alternative to standard cables.
InstallerParts flat Cat6 patch cables are available in 15 different lengths ranging from 0.5 foot to 45 feet and come with molded strain relief boots.
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet / 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All InstallerParts Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
- Flat Category 6 Cable
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP PVC (without Cross)
- Cable Dimensions: 1.6mm x 6.4 mm
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 32 AWG
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- T56a8B (AT&T 258A) Wired
- TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring
- Verified, RoHS Compliant
- UL/cUL Listed
High Quality 100% Copper:
InstallerParts patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. We do not use CCA (copper clad aluminum wire).
Each item that we offer has been hand selected by our team and achieves our standards for premium quality. Our factory-partners employ industry environmental standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 or RoHS.
Features & Highlights
- FLAT CAT6 CABLE (10 PACK) : InstallerParts flat CAT6 patch cables are ultra flexible, attractive and space saving. With a thickness of only 1.6MM, they're perfect under carpets, up walls, behind furniture, or anywhere where space is a premium.
- HIGH QUALITY 100% COPPER: InstallerParts patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire with 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. Our cables use high quality, long-lasting materials and feature a highly durable design at an affordable price.
- EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE: With speeds of up to 10 Gbps, our high bandwidth 550 MHZ flat CAT6 ethernet cables provide a high-speed, fast data transfer for server applications, cloud storage, video chatting, online video streaming and more.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Use our CAT6 patch cable to connect devices on a Local Area Network (LAN), such as laptops, PCs and Mac, computer servers, printers, modems, routers, switch boxes and more. TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring. UL/cUL Listed. RoHS.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you will love our CAT6 cables. If for any reason you do not, we will accept your return for a full refund.
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|