Suture Practice Kit, Suturing Training Kit for Medical and Veterinarian Students or Professionals; Silicone Wound Simulation Pad, 12 Pack of Sutures, Tool Set w/Blades (Education Use Only)
Free Shipping Included! Suture Practice Kit, Suturing Training Kit for Medical and Veterinarian Students or Professionals; Silicone Wound Simulation Pad, 12 Pack of Sutures, Tool Set w/Blades (Education Use Only) by Asclepius Surgical at High IQ Business Network. MPN: AS240. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All materials are tested and high quality as we have teamed up with the same supplier that has also produced other highly reviewed kits (search
This suturing practice kit will help you gain the confidence needed for your clerkships and help you give a good impression to your attendings and residents. Even for students looking into IM specialties, competent suturing skills are needed by many internists, e.g. after placement of a central line, and good suture technique is essential to avoiding post-procedural scarring.
This kit includes everything needed to practice your suture techniques including a large silicone suture pad (17 cm x 13 cm), 5 piece suturing tool kit, 12 pack of nylon, polypropylene, and silk sutures, 5 scalpel blades, and carrying case; 24 pieces total.
Suturing practice pad has 14 cuts of various widths, lengths, and shapes to help provide needed diversity of practice experience. Pad is made of the high quality silicone with 3 layers to simulate skin, muscle, and fat with an embedded mesh layer to help maintain pad integrity. Improve your hands' muscle memory before you begin suturing on patients in the ward. This pad provides a blood-free & mess-free, odorless method of suture practicing anywhere.
In addition, you receive the full complement of tools and materials required to begin practicing suture and knot-tying techniques. Included are the following 24 items:
-Silicone Wound Simulation Pad
-12 pack of Nylon, Polypropylene, and Silk Sutures
-Mayo-Hegar Needle Driver
-Adson Toothed Forceps
-Scalpel Handle #3
-5 pack of Scalpel Blades
Practice and gain confidence before your M3 or M4 rotations, residency, or transitional/preliminary year.
REMEMBER: This product and its materials are for educational/teaching purposes only and is not for use on humans or live animals.
Features & Highlights
- THE ONLY SUTURE TYING PRACTICE KIT YOU NEED - This set provides all the materials needed to practice your suturing & knot-tying techniques required for your career as a medical or veterinarian professional. Kit includes suturing tools, e.g. Mayo-Hegar Needle Driver, Mosquito Forceps, Iris Scissors, Adson Forceps, Scalpel Handle #3, a full 12 pack of nylon, polypropylene, and silk suturing threads, 5 scalpel blades, and a compact carrying case to keep them securely together.
- CLEAN AND PORTABLE - Unlike bloody and smelly pigs feet, you can practice your suturing techniques while on the ward anytime & anywhere with this complete practice kit. For anyone on M3 or M4 rotations, we know that time is in short supply working on the wards while studying for shelf exams or doing research. Why not practice with this kit during any downtime on your clerkships? Something you could never do cleanly with pigs feet! Your diligence might even impress your supervising residents!
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT - The adage, "see one, do one, teach one," might make students believe that little suturing practice is needed, but any M4 student knows that practicing your knot-tying and suturing techniques is essential to gaining the muscle memory and confidence needed on your rotations. Practice with this suturing kit to perfect your techniques. So when your attending offers to have you suture, don't hesitate but impress them with the speed and dexterity of your suturing.
- VERSATILE AND WELL DESIGNED - Suture practice pad is carefully crafted to mimic the structure of wounds and human tissue including the layers of skin, fat, and muscle to help create a realistic suturing experience. 14 wounds of 8 types on a 17 cm x 13 cm silicone pad helps provide varied practice on multiple wound shapes, widths, and lengths and with proper care can last many dozens of times. Simulation pad is also reinforced with a embedded mesh layer to help maintain integrity of the pad.
- TESTED BY MEDICAL STUDENTS - Extensive testing has been done on this suturing practice kit by medical students to perfect this product. In fact, we have teamed up with the same supplier that has also produced other highly reviewed kits (search B078NZMQKF); otherwise, we would refund you 110% of your purchase price. Because we have created this kit in consultation with a practicing physician, we are confident we can answer any questions you have, even questions on med school admission, work RVUs.
|Package Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.28 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|