Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath TB6, Wintergreen, Maximum 9 Pound
Free Shipping Included! Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath TB6, Wintergreen, Maximum 9 Pound by Therabath at High IQ Business Network. MPN: 2300 TB6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Warm paraffin is used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows
Features & Highlights
- For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
- NEW & IMPROVED! The TB6 model is a DEEP IMMERSION paraffin wax spa that is 25% deeper than previous models - 6 -9 lbs wax capacity - It will surely provide relief any arthritis pain you have!
- THE POWER OF HEAT THERAPY! Warm paraffin wax has been used as an arthritis treatment and to relieve muscle stiffness by increasing blood flow to aid in rehabilitation - Also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface.
- Made in the USA since 1962 - Anodized Aluminum Tank that is lightweight, durable and energy efficient. These paraffin wax bath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable.
- The Therabath Paraffin runs in an "always safe" temperature range and is designed to maintain the desirable therapeutic temperature range of 126 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Part Number:||2300 TB6|
|Item Size:||7.75 x 8.13 x 8.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.4 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|