Included in this incredible set are 50 professional quality router bits, manufactured with K-10 carbide cutters and ultra sharp blades for the price of only several single router bits! These bits are of the quality sold in stores for $10- $25 a piece! K-10 is a premium micro-grain carbide with outstanding abrasion resistance and high strength for longer cutting life. Bits are precision balanced to within .002" to virtually eliminate vibrations. Fully enclosed, high quality lubricated bearings will ensure smooth operation. In addition, heat resistant coating is baked on to prevent pitch and resin build-up. Beautiful solid wood storage case included. Choose between 1/2" or 1/4" shanks.
Features & Highlights
- Industrial Quality Router Bits
- C3 Micro-grain Tungsten Carbide Cutters
- Solid Hardened Steel Bodies with Anti-Kickback Design
- Build-up & Heat Resistant Teflon Coating
- Satisfaction Guaranteed & Lifetime Warranty
- Build-up and Heat Resistant Teflon Coating
- Satisfaction Guaranteed and Lifetime Warranty
|Item Weight:||7.39 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.75 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.75 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yonico, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.